The Warriors Foundation is a non-profit organisation that relies solely on funding from corporates and individuals. The Foundation hosts several activities throughout the year to support the fundraising efforts, including an obstacle course race (OCR) and a road marathon. We have also created an investment portfolio to enable the Foundation to become self-funding over time.
The Foundation continues to search for support to assist students through our various programs. This can be done in the following ways by an individual or family:
- Donate towards a % of a student's fees at the Warriors Academy
- Sponsor a % of a bursary for the following:
- Leadership camp - R1 500
- Leadership Camp for a group of students - R1 500 per student
- 7-week Quest - R50 000
- Gap year - R 180 000
- MAI program (2nd year) - R180 000
- Self-mastery course – R15 000
We are proud to announce the launch of our first scholarship, called the "Ilona van der Kunn" scholarship, and we would like to thank the van der Kunn family for making this possible.
We also invite organisations to support this cause as part of their Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives. In exchange for their support, we offer branding, exposure, and PR opportunities.
- Sponsor a leadership camp for one of your chosen charities or for an underprivileged school that you support
- Develop your team by providing them with an opportunity to take part in our self-mastery course
- Create a leadership experience for your employee's children to take part in Sponsor a child for a full Gap Year
- Sponsor elements of the marathon or obstacle course
- Create a company-branded fundraising event, in partnership with the Foundation, where you will be able to invite customers, suppliers and friends to participate in raising funds for a specific program
- Offer a percentage of sales to a scholarship or one of our leadership programs
- We are always open to new ideas and are looking for partners to work with to make the purpose of helping more students become a reality.